the joy of life Headline Animator

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thieves Household Cleaner

      During the summer, I order quite a bit of product from "Young Living", I really believe in their product line. With most of my orders I get that months promotions. One thing that I got free last summer was"Young Living" Thieves Household Cleaner. I set it aside because I had several other cleaners that were half full. After all an organic "green" cleaner couldn't be as good as these cleaners with all the grease busting chemicals, could it? In the mean time I had been really falling in love with the smell of Thieve Essential oil and had been using a Thieves spray that I had also gotten for free. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I thought I wold check this cleaner out. It did great on the my dirty kitchen counter, but that was fairly easy. Next I used it on a counter top convection oven I have and use fairly often. It makes the best rotisserie chicken, but that's another story. I used the Thieves cleaner on the built up,baked on gunk that had built up on the glass front. I also used it on the floor on some built up spills and grime in front of my counter. I'm here to tell you that with very little scrubbing the Thieves cleaner destroyed all that built up grime! Better and easier, I think, then something with nasty chemicals in it like Purple Power. As a bonus it leaves a super clean smell and if my kids (cats) were to lick at it, because its organic, I don't have to worry about it. It cleaned the floor in front of my counter so well that it makes the rest of the floor look even dirtier then it is. Once it warms up and the little bit of snow we have is gone. I'm pulling my area rugs outside and doing the rest of the floors in my cabin!    

No comments:

Post a Comment