the joy of life Headline Animator

Monday, April 29, 2013

Try These Essential Oil Remedies


             Insomnia
~ Is A Thing Of The Past ~

    ~ Prior to being introduced to    
    YL oils, I took Trazadone and,
    later,     Ambien, to help me
    sleep. After getting Stress Away
    and Rutavala     at last year's
    convention, I began     using it
    every night before bed.

    I use the roll-ons - Rutavala
    first, zigzagging up my spine    
    from as far down as I can reach
    to the dimple at the base of my
    skull,then behind my ears, and on my wrists. I hold my wrists together for 10-20 seconds and then inhale 4 or 5 times. I wait a couple of minutes and then repeat with the Stress Away.

Now I fall asleep easily and don't wake during the night (and if I do wake up for some reason, I have no problem getting right back to sleep).
From Uncontrollable To Calm 
       With Essential Oils

My son is my "outspoken" child. This is code for he is loud, he is strong and he will do whatever it takes to get his point across.

He is a cleft palate kid so he is not new to the surgery thing. He had two surgeries in China before we got him. Anytime we go to anywhere surgical-like, he totally FLIPS out. Screaming at the top of his lungs, fighting you, flopping around like a fish and flopping himself right off the side of the exam table. For example, last time we went to Shriners it took 3 nurses and me to hold him down for the doctor to look in his ears and listen to his heart. He has done this 6 times now.
When we walked into the clinic yesterday for a post-op appointment they said, "oh, it's him....." My son has a reputation! Even the doctor paused and said "oh..." when he walked in!

Before going to the hospital yesterday I applied Peace and Calming, Valor, Stress Away and Trauma Life. I mixed in an empty 15ml bottle 20 drops of each oil and filled it the rest of the way with carrier oil. I put a roller filament in the top and applied it to the bottoms of his feet at night.

He walked into the Shriners clinic with a smile on his face. He sat at the exam table happy and content. He waved at the doctor, sat extremely still and quiet without ANYONE holding him while the doctor looked in his ears. The doctor had to clean out one of his ears AND HE SAT THERE SMILING AND LAUGHING AND STILL AS CAN BE WHILE THE DOCTOR CLEANED OUT HIS EARS!!

When the doctor was finished Ian grabbed the doctor's hand and pointed at his ear as if to say, "keep going". My 11 year old daughter was with me and she sat there with her jaw hanging open and asked, "Mom, are you sure this is Ian?"
He normally spends 3/4 of each day sitting next to me in time out for bad behavior. His fits are random and VERY loud. After applying these oils to his feet in the morning and at night he hasn't had ANY fits or time outs in a week!!! This is HUGE!
Information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help. Consult with the health authorities of your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment