the joy of life Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Power of Subconscious Mind Power Techniques SHOCKING Programming Explain...


                This is a pretty powerful video.
            The phrases "Thoughts become things." and "You have to be the change you want to see in the world." comes to mind. It sounds like a bunch of new age, hippie dippy pie in the sky bull shit but I'm living proof that your thought and feelings do change things. I was in a deep and dark place. I quite by luck found my way out west where I found people who were the happiest I'd ever seen. Some of them only had a back pack full of stuff as possessions. They were busy living life today and not worried about acquiring things or what may or may not happen. It changed my whole out look. Over the last ten years or so I've grasped the notion that you do have to feel and "see" the life you want. I can only say my life just keeps on getting better and more abundant and I truly feel like its because I have that out look. Its where I focus my thoughts, I truly feel like each and everyday is going to be a great day!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment