the joy of life Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

peppermint oil

I've mentioned Young Living Essential oils in previous post. I have been using their products for about three years now.
When I first started using these products I figured if nothing else I would smell good! ha,ha!!! I have become totally sold on the health benefits of the products I've used so far.
Peppermint oil is wonderful! Put a drop in your water for a refreshing drink and it is good for the health of your digestive system. Feeling tired? Put a drop in the palm of your hand, then cup your hand over your nose and breath deep, also rub a drop on the back of your neck and the temples of your head. Its an immediate uplift and refresher. It really works check it out at https://www.youngliving.org/edeye

No comments:

Post a Comment