Essential Oils In Your Office - Greater Abundance Using Certain Essential Oils
- Frankincense. During ancient times, frankincense was considered to be more valuable than gold and could be found in wealthy households. When I inhale it, I feel wealthy, and putting it on the soles of my feet - not easily done in a company office - is just downright luxurious!
- Myrrh. According to legends, myrrh possesses the frequency of wealth. In ancient times, it was used in royal palaces.
- Cinnamon bark. One of the measurements of wealth for emperors of ancient China and India was the amount of oil they possessed. Cinnamon bark was highly regarded as an oil of wealth.
- Clove. In the Orient of old, people who possessed clove oil were considered to have great wealth.
- Ginger. In ancient times, this oil was prized among the wealthy. In today's terminology, we would say that it amplifies the law of attraction.
- Orange. This oil so frequently brings feelings of happiness that prosperity can follow soon thereafter.
- Patchouli. Legend says that this oil represents money and that those who have it were considered wealthy.
- Rose. This is most expensive oil (Rosa damascena) that I buy and just having it makes me feel abundantly blessed!
How People Are Using Abundance Oils
- Inhale directly from the bottle.
- Diffuse in a cold air diffuser.
- Put a drop on your telephone.
- Put a drop on your computer or computer keyboard.
- Wear as a cologne or perfume.
- Place a drop on your check book.
- Place a drop on mailings that you send out.