the joy of life Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Catfish Salad with Fingerling Potatoes


                   
I came up with this healthy, tasty dinner tonight that falls right in with the New Plan diet.
                 I grilled a piece of cat fish seasoned with  Tony Chachere's seasoning, you could use grouper, flounder, most any kind of fish. I cooked the fingerling potatoes   half way in the oven and then threw them on the grill. I placed all on a big salad and topped with Paul Newman's Black Bean and Corn Salsa and Young Living lemon Essential oil.
   I like using the Paul Newman brand because all of the profits go to charity. Plus its a great substitute for regular salad dressing. If your on "Weight Watchers" salsa is a zero in the points category. Lemon Essential oil  is rich in limonene which has been extensively studied and is shown in clinical studies to reduce tumor growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment