the joy of life Headline Animator

Friday, April 12, 2013

Do You Toss and Turn In Your Sleep?

    Sometimes, I toss and turn in my sleep. If you do the same thing; Its not a very good nights sleep is it?
     I like to think it is the person we could be if we could be our best, trying to get out. Its the only time our brain can't send out negative thoughts and limitations.
     Its not a very good nights sleep though and it can be frustrating.
          These are some things that might help;
                                      Celestial Seasonings makes a great tea called "Sleepy Time". Drink a cup before bed time, no sugar.
                                       Do some slow deep breathing before laying down. Inhale through your nose with your tongue against the roof of your moth and fill up your diaphragm. Hold it for a second, lower your tongue and then slowly let the breath out through your mouth. Do this about ten times or so.
                                      My personal favorite is Young Living Essential Oils, Lavender Oil. I put a drop on the souls of my feet and on my temples. Diffusing it is wonderful, not only does it help relax you but it fills the room with the lovely scent of lavender.
   All three of these are easy and natural and from time to time have helped me gain a very restful nights sleep.
           If you have any questions about any of the wonderful Young Living products in my blog please ask or leave a comment.
           To order Young Living Products see my personal web site at youngliving.org/edeye #1019691

No comments:

Post a Comment