the joy of life Headline Animator

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Why Young Living?



  My own "Young Living" story starts about 4 years or so ago. I was getting a massage and noticed a bottle of Ningxia Red on the shelf and bought one. The material about all the antioxidants and the "Young  Living" brochures were so convincing. I thought what the hell, if nothing else I would smell good. A BIG plus was the lady that introduced me to  "Young Living" is a R.N., that alone was impressive to me. The more I looked into "Young Living" the more impressed I became. I'm still learning. I became a distributor not to make money but for the savings and bonuses. I can't tell you how it has worked, my friend now, the R.N. I can put you in touch with her and she can explain how it works. Me; all I can say is that after using "Young  Living Essential Oils, the joy and abundance in my life is becoming overwhelming. I have a lot less "things" and money than a lot of people, but I feel like I have a lot more than most. Emotionally, mentally and ( getting there) physically. Its nothing you can hold on to its a feeling of wellness and abundance. In general things have been coming to me more and more when I need them to. This has never happened before, its the power of attraction I've read so much about. NOW, I just want to share it with as many people as possible. It doesn't matter if you order through me or another "Young  Living" distributor.
           I wish you the same feeling of Joy and Abundance that I'm experiencing through these wonderful products.
                   My only wish is for your good health and well being    
For more info email me or leave a comment.
to order Young Living products please see my website at YoungLiving.org/edeye #1019691

No comments:

Post a Comment