the joy of life Headline Animator

Monday, March 24, 2014

Ways to Balance Blood Sugar and resolve Insulin Resistance


             I've watched a couple of this guys video and he makes a lot of sense! I know in my own case; Although I was grossly overweight, I was surprised when I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I've never been a big one for sweets. I have my moments and my weaknesses but I understand them and control them. I crave chocolate and now I understand that is a magnesium deficiency which is also linked to insulin and how it is absorbed. The biggest thing is I've always been a big meat eater. I really consider myself an Omnivore but meat is usually a big part of my diet. Now this explains the connection of meat protein and diabetes. Its something to think about. I know I had already been eating a more plant based diet before watching this. Now meat might become a treat just like my consumption of pizza and cookies! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment